Disk Doctor's Undelete features an extremely easy interface and powerful functions that allows users to recover deleted and lost data.
Works on Windows Vista, XP, 2003 and 2000.
Recovers data from: hard drives, flash drives, USB drives, SD Cards, MMC, Firewire and Zip drives.
Disk Doctors unique disk scanning technology can handle recovery tasks that other software cannot handle. Disk Doctors Undelete quickly locates and restores deleted files that other "undelete" software could never find. Disk Doctors Undelete can recover files from both FAT and NTFS file systems.
This application provides various new features which includes burning data to CD/DVD, saving recovered data in compressed (ZIP) format and also an important feature which enables preview of files before recovery.
TList of recovery capabilities
Note: We recommend that you download the evaluation versions first which will give you first hand experience to try and test before purchasing. Evaluation version gives you a fair idea on chances of the results that the full version might deliver. We suggest that you test, evaluate and get a complete understanding of our product capability using the evaluation / demo version.
Note: Never install Disk Doctors Windows Data Recovery on the drive from which you want to recover data, also never save any data on the same drive from which you are recovering data.
Install this windows data recovery software to any another computer, which is healthy system and has the best of hardware components, then attach the drive you want to recover as a slave to this machine and then proceed ahead recovering the data.
- Supports large (more than 1TB) size hard drives
- Supports FAT, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5 file systems
- Recover deleted files on IDE / ATA / SATA / SCSI hard disk drives, SD Cards, Memory Sticks, external Zip drives and USB hard drives
- Supports recovery from Basic and Dynamic Volumes
- Supports recovery of localized and long filenames
- Supports recovery of compressed files on NTFS
- Recovers files from deleted, damaged and formatted partitions
- Supports Windows 2000 / XP / VISTA / 2003 Server Operating Systems
- Advanced find option to locate files by file name, file date and size range
- Ability to preview file contents before recovery
- Files and folders can be recovered to any (local or network) drive accessible by operating system
- Restores recovered data to CD/DVD
- Recover data in compressed form (Zip format, to unzip software like WinZip or similar product should be installed)
- This software includes file filters which enables selective file recovery