- Enhanced new intuitive interface, with several themes pre-installed.
Supported Linux File System
- Supports file system: Ext2FS, Ext3FS
- Host Operating System: 2000, XP, 2003
Disk Imaging & Cloning
- Disk imaging option, which helps to create image file. Such file
can be processed like a regular disk.
- Disk cloning option allows cloning the faulty disk to a healthy
Preserves file names & attributes
- Recognizes and preserves the localized names.
- Preserves attributes even when data
has been recovered to a FAT or NTFS volumes, with the help of a Linux Script, provided
with the application.
Various transfer options
- Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the
host operating system.
- Files can be saved to anyremote FTP location as well.
- Logical Volume Management i.e. LVM support for Linux Volumes.
- Context Sensitive help with “Tip of the Day”.
Compare product versions | Which version to buy?
Click here to choose.