Disk Doctor's mail Recovery (.dbx) software is used to recover accidentally deleted Outlook Express email messages from any "dbx / mbx" file or to repair damaged *.dbx files.
This Software Supports
Outlook Express v 4, which shipped with Windows 98, stored messages in *.mbx files.
Outlook Express v 5, which shipped with Windows 98SE, switched to *.dbx files, with a separate file for each mailbox folder.
Outlook Express v 5.50 shipped with Windows 2000
Outlook Express v 5.5 shipped with Windows Me
Outlook Express v 6, which is included with Windows XP, also stores messages in *.dbx files.
Disk Doctors Email Recovery Software repairs damaged *.dbx files and recovers *.eml files in the selected destination folder as an output once recovery process is over, which simply can be imported by drag and drop function to a new folder in Outlook Express.
Disk Doctors Outlook Express Email Recovery (.dbx) recovers emails after:
Note: Microsoft Outlook Express is a trademark, or registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
- This tool support *.dbx & *.mbx file formats
- Supports Microsoft Outlook Express 4.0, 5.0, 5.01, 5.5, 6.0
- New Astute-Scan™ technology to locate and recover emails even when the archive file is having intensive damages.
- Recovers complete email header which provides lot of valuable information apart from “From, To & Subject”.
- Enhanced search option for locating *.dbx files.
- Opens recovered messages (*.eml files) directly in Outlook Express.
- Destination path for recovering messages in *.eml file format could be any (including network) disk visible by the host operating system.
- Provides new enhanced intuitive interface.
- Compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 2003