Since 1991, Disk Doctors has been providing data recovery service from Hard Drives, RAID Servers, NAS/SAN, Virtual Servers (VMWARE, Xen Servers), in the greater Baltimore-Washington D.C. area. We are located quite centrally in-between the greater Baltimore and Washington in Columbia, Maryland. We have many other drop off locations in Alexandria and Bethesda area so as to allow easy drop off of failed hard drives, RAID arrays, laptop or desktop computers. At Disk Doctors, you will get the highest level of data recovery skills along with the finest quality of friendly service.
We also provide tape data recovery, restoring and tape conversion. We continuously spend good amount of financial resources and time in research and development to find solutions for new and existing issues. We are developer of many world class data recovery applications. Our engineers and technicians can quickly and safely recover data from any failed data storage to minimize down time.
Why Disk Doctors Lab Inc.
- Support for All Hard Drives, Raid Servers, NAS/SAN Servers , Virtual Servers and Operating Systems
- Experienced and highly Qualified Engineers and Software Developers
- 24-Hour Customer Support
- NO Data Recovery NO Charge
- Class 100 Clean Rooms
- 100 % data security is guaranteed
- Excellent Success rate
- Fast and Confidential: 24/7 and Same-Day Emergency Services available when possible.
- Onsite Service is Available on Request
- Many Labs around USA to serve our Clients
- We deploy in house developed solutions as well as other highly advanced market solutions to get fast results.
- Expert Engineers for Raid Data recovery
- Since 1991 Providing Data recovery services to Government, Army , Veteran affairs, Health Care Companies. Pharmaceutical companies, Hospitals, Universities , Colleges and Million of End Users in USA, UK , Canada and Australia.
Data Recovery Process:
Once we receive a failed drive, we evaluate it free of cost to find out the drive issues; based on that we email price quote and the time it may take to recover data. Once quote is approved, we will recover data. No charges will be processed if we are unable to get required data. We believe in keeping the process simple.
To get started call toll free at
Here are the type of service levels we can offer.
Emergency Support services are available 24x7 and on weekdays and weekends, in this service level Disk Doctors data recovery engineers will work round the clock continuously to provide you with the best & quick turn-around time possible for a complete data recovery service.Expedite Service:
Expedite Services are available during business hours on all weekdays. Under expedite mode the data recovery process in our lab happens on a continuous basis and your job will be addressed by dedicated engineers.Normal Service:
Normal Services are available during business hours on all weekdays. Data Recovery cases in this mode are executed by our engineers on first come first serve basis till recovery process is completed.
What to do when hard drive or RAID storage fails:
Very Important: In any event of hard drive or Raid Server Failure,
or if you notice any signs of failure, please turn off the computer system or raid
server, to secure it from receiving any further damage which will eventually become
a permanent damage . Hard Drives, Raid storage and tape backups can develop very
serious damage in a matter of seconds. Pleas call our data recovery engineers at
Possible Symptoms of Hard Drive Failure
- Drive Spin Up OK But system does not recognize at the boot ( Firmware/ Read Write Head Problem)
- Hard disk doesn't spin up ( Motor Jammed / Electronic damage)
- Fire or Water damage
- RAID array failed while rebuilding
- Inaccessible hard drive
- Corrupted file system due to virus activity
- Deleted or lost partitions / volumes
- Clicking or grinding noise coming from drive ( Read Write Heads or Platter Damage)
Why Hard Drives Really Fail?
Well behind every hard drive failure there are usually two primary reasons that can be categorized as Physical and Logical failures.
- Physical Failure: In this type of failure hard drives' components stop functioning properly. In layman terms they are simply broken; due to which the drive may not spin properly, may create clicking sound or may show any other unusual behavior.
- Logical Failure: It happens when hard drive components work well but a file system gets damaged. The commons reasons behind such failures could be virus activity, or human error that might include unintentional formatting or deletion of hard disk, software errors, and lost partitions. All these can ultimately cause a total loss of data or full system failure.
Do not fix your own drive unless you definitely know the exact source of the problem, whether physical or logical issue. If you think it is a logical failure, then please first try our "DO IT YOUSELF" World Class Data Recovery software and see if you can recover it yourself. You can Always Call our engineer for free advice at 1-800-347-5377.
Some Additional Frequently Asked Question (FAQs)
Q: What type of data storage devices we can recover?
We can recover all type of crashed hard drives, RAID Servers, tape backup with any type of operating system. We also recover flash memory cards or sticks, tape back up, CD, DVD etc.
|Internal Hard Drives||External Hard Drives||Tablets||Desktops||Laptops||Servers||Memory Card||Smart Phones||Multi Drive Server RAID|
Q: Are there any drive diagnostic Fees?
A: There is no fee for drive analysis.
Q: How long does it take to diagnose drive problems?
A: It can take 4-6 hours.
Q: Can I get a recovery quote by email without sending you a drive?
A: Yes. Please provide us your contact and complete details about drive/server condition. One of our support staff member will send you a quote based on provided information.
Q: How long it takes to recover a crashed hard drive?
A: It can take anywhere from couple of days to a week depending upon the nature of drive issues.
Q: How much does data recovery costs?
A: Well, standard price for professional data recovery services for a failed hard drive completely depends upon the nature of drive problem. It will vary from $400 to $1800 depending upon the drive issue at hand.
Q: Do you provide expedited or rush services?
A: Yes we do. Exact recovery time involved could be provided only after thorough examination of the crashed drive or server.
Q: How do you return recovered data?
A: We return recovered data on an external drive. The cost of data drive is added to the standard recovery cost.
Q: Can I provide my own data drive?
A: Yes you can.
Q: If you are unable to recover, would there be any minimum fees that you charge?
A: No recovery will result in zero fees except may be return shipping charges.
Q: Would you provide me a list of recovered files & folders for review before I pay recovery fees?
A: Yes, we will provide list of files, folders for review before you pay any fees. Disk Doctors Lab Inc. helps our clients in Columbia, Maryland through this local location. Since 1991, we are providing an excellent standard in data recovery service for our clients in Columbia, MD. Disk Doctor Labs inc. Engineer, customer service people helps and treats every case as effectively as possible. With state of art technology, In house developed solutions and excellent data security controls, we are offering reliable, confidential and fast data recovery services for hard drives, RAID Servers. NAS/SAN, VMware or virtual server, SSD and USB flash drives. To get a fast start on your recovery case, please call us immediately at 1-410-937-7332.