Disk Doctors Instant File Recovery recovers deleted files emptied from Recycle Bin or lost while accidental formatting or re-partitioning of a hard drive or lost due to virus attacks and unexpected system or software malfunction.
These are the most occurring and common instances of data loss, which includes
Also the type of data loss scenarios where software would be useful is:
Supported File Types
Note: We recommend that you download the evaluation versions first which will give you first hand experience to try and test before purchasing. Evaluation version gives you a fair idea on chances of the results that the full version might deliver. We suggest that you test, evaluate and get a complete understanding of our product capability using the evaluation / demo version.
Note: Never install Disk Doctors Instant File Recovery on the drive from which you want to recover data, also never save any data on the same drive from which you are recovering data.
Install this data recovery software to any another partition or computer, which is healthy system and has the best of hardware components, then attach the drive you want to recover as a slave to this machine and then proceed ahead recovering the data.
- User friendly intuitive interface.
- Supports file system: FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and NTFS5
- Works on Windows Vista, 2000, XP, 2003
- Partition or logical drive imaging option, which helps to create image files. Such files can be processed like a regular drive.
- Supports up to 300 File types, which can be recovered using “Lost File Recovery” option.
- Recognizes and preserves the localized names.
- Context Sensitive help with “Tip of the Day” screen at startup.