Disk Doctors FAT Data Recovery software recovers data from FAT16, FAT32 and FAT partitions.
Using this FAT data recovery software you can recover data from IDE / AT, SATA, SCSI, USB Flash Drives.
The type of data loss scenarios where software would be useful is:
Note: We recommend that you download the evaluation versions first which will give you first hand experience to try and test before purchasing. Evaluation version gives you a fair idea on chances of the results that the full version might deliver. We suggest that you test, evaluate and get a complete understanding of our product capability using the evaluation / demo version.
Note: Never install Disk Doctors Windows Data Recovery on the drive from which you want to recover data, also never save any data on the same drive from which you are recovering data.
Install this windows data recovery software to any another computer, which is healthy system and has the best of hardware components, then attach the drive you want to recover as a slave to this machine and then proceed ahead recovering the data.
- Simple intuitive interface.
- Supports file system: FAT 16, FAT 32, VFAT
- Works on Windows Vista, XP, 2000, 2003
- Disk imaging option, which helps tocreate image file. Such file can be processed like a regular disk.
- Disk cloning option allows cloning the faulty disk to a healthy disk.
- Preserves file names & attributes: Recognizes and preserves the localized names.
- Various transfer options: Recovered files can be saved on any (including network) disks accessible by the host operating system. Files can be saved to any remote FTP location as well.
- Context Sensitive help with "Tip of the Day"