At Disk Doctors, we have provided excellent services in disk recovery to clients all across America and around the globe. Some of our clients have been with us for many years. You can rest assured that with us, your disk recovery is in the hands of professionals with years of experience and proven skills.
Our capabilities in hard disk recovery include:
- EIDE and IDE disk drives from all manufacturers, including Western Digital, Seagate, Quantum, IBM, Maxtor, Toshiba, Fujitsu, Hitachi, Samsung, Conner, Micropolis, JTS, Digital, NEC, Compaq, Digital, Kalok, Fuji, Areal and JVC using 2.5" laptop & 3.5" Normal 40 pin ATA through to the UDMA6 interface.
- SCSI disk drives from all manufacturers, including Seagate, Quantum, IBM, Western Digital, Fujitsu, Digital, Compaq, Hewlett-Packard, Micropolis, Maxtor, CDC, Imprimis, Conner, Epson, Rodime, Toshiba, Samsung, Hitachi and NEC using Normal SE, UW, Differential (WD), LVD, Hot Swappable (SCA) and 2.5" laptop interfaces
- Fibre Channel disk drives from Seagate and IBM with FC (1Gigabit Copper) interfaces.
- ESDI, RLL and ST/MFM drives from all manufacturers, including Seagate, Western Digital, Conner, Fujitsu, Maxtor, Miniscribe, Quantum, Tandon, Fuji, Toshiba, IBM, Kalok, Micropolis, Priam, Microscience, Tandon, JTS, Kyocera, LaPine and Tulin
- MCA drives from IBM, Western Digital and Seagate with IBM ST-506 and ESDI and 2.5" laptop ESDI interfaces
- PCMCIA Type I, II, III hard drives from IBM, Western Digital, Integral Peripherals and Procomm
- CF+ Type II IBM and Iomega Micro Drives
- Flash Memory, Smart Media, and many other similar data storage devices.
You can identify the most common causes of disk failure as:
- Computer won't boot
- Inaccessible drives and partitions
- Applications that are unable to run or load data
- Corrupt files/data
- Hard disk drive component failure
- Hard drive crashes
- Fire or water damage
- Media surface contamination and damage
- Accidental reformatting of partitions
- Accidentally deleted files
disk recovery can be performed for crashed, corrupted, formatted, re-partitioned hard drives using data recovery software