I am a college student and I have been having serious issues in searching the procedure to restore my PC with a a bootable recovery CD. I have never been technical in my life. That is why I am seeking guidance from anyone who can share how to restore my computer system with a bootable recovery CD?
- The personal computer is restorable with the help of a bootable recoevry CD and to this you need to follow the under given steps in the same order as mentioned.
- Just put in the recovery CD in your system’s CD drive and turn the system off.
- Press the power button and let the CD boot up. Your computer will recognize the presence of a CD and will read it before it reads your hard disk drive.
- The moment the recovery CD’s screen appears you need to press ESCAPE
- Choose “C./” as the primary drive
- You can now choose a name for your PC and move on by clicking NEXT. Now the recovery CD will start installing the Operating on the hard drive and set it up.
- A pop up will indicate once the setup is finished.
That’s all you need to do to setup your PC with the help of a bootable recoevry CD.
For more help you can call us at 1.800.347.5377